Our client are a leading provider of pensions solutions to the UK market and through continued new business growth they are looking for technically strong pensions experts to join this growing team.
The successful candidates will be from a Pensions Administration or Analysts background, ideally with knowledge of the Auto-Enrolment and DC Pensions Market. You will also have previous experience of having worked on high profile client projects from a data management perspective.
Key deliverables of the roles will include:
- Working on client data cleansing projects, handling large amounts of live data.
- Ensuring scheme/client data is migrated successfully without errors to timescales set.
- Being a technical point of contact for clients and internal teams for pension’s queries.
- Provide technical training across the business.
- Identify system and data issues and process improvements
- Provide data error solutions to prevent future issues
- Resolve client system and data queries
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join this growing employer you will have excellent Pensions knowledge from a DC/Auto-enrolment perspective, be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills with first class communications skills. Experience of having worked on high profile client data projects and improved internal process is also a distinct advantage.