This forward thinking and vibrant IFA, based in Chelmsford are looking Technical Paraplanner to join their team. As a company they offer ethical and honest solutions to help their clients achieve financial goals. With extensive experience built over many years, they have earned themselves an enviable reputation in the marketplace.
If you are an experienced Paraplanner, wishing to continue your career in an enterprising environment then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Supporting the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Financial Planners in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
- Providing support for the Financial Planners
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Assisting the Financial Planners with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Preparing applications for submission.